- Sydney C B D
- $125000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: including Super
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Immediate Start near Sydney CBD
- Six months contract role
- Major Consumer Goods Organisation
This organisation is a highly recognised global business with an impressive portfolio of consumer brands and products.
As Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for working for assisting the procurement team with a wide range of sourcing initiatives and tasks. Key areas of responsibility for this role will include preparation and execution of a sourcing plan that includes managing tenders, negotiation and contracts. You will also be involved in spend and compliance reporting, contract management as well commercial risk assessment. Existing supply contracts will also be subject to your commercial review and evaluated to asses that requirements are being met on behalf of the business. You will manage any identifiable supplier risk by ensuring secondary providers are appointed to panel for example. In short, you will have a broad remit to assist and assess across a variety of procurement matters.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a breadth and range of procurement skills and experience attained within a hands-on sourcing role. You will be adept at immediately settling into a new role and delivering value add outcomes on behalf of the procurement team. You will adaptable, analytical, commercial and engage positively with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
What is on Offer?
- An immediate start is available on a six month fixed contract for relevant candidates who hold current work rights visa.
- Salary is commensurate with experience in the $110,000 - $120,000 base salary range equivalent.
- Superannuation is in addition.
- Please apply and upload your CV using the link provided and send your CV to Christian Bloomfield.
- For additional information please call Christian Bloomfield on 02-9195-2386