- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
Well established global brand that is seeing increased growth YoY. The business is expanding the digital marketing capabilities due to new leadership and technologies and are set to continue building a global, connected platform to communicate with their customers.
You will join the content team and a global community of content creators to improve the customer experience. You will create and re-purpose digital content, and through data and user research, influence content development in all forms - with the aim to create content that is personalised, connected, and human. With your help, their customers will feel in control and inspired.
- Use data and research to create, update and review content along the customer journey
- Produce and optimise content for websites, apps, and email campaigns
- Write and map user stories to give users what they need, when they need it, in the channel they expect it in
- Host the global content community
You are a writer with strong digital experience across UX and user-centred design principles, as well have demonstrated experience writing for web and working with CMS. You are committed to users. When asked to create a piece of written content, you respond, “What user problem does this solve?” followed by, “Where does this fit in the customer journey?”.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Alyce O’Brien on 03 8547 1325