- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary & attractive benefits
The ER & Wellbeing Partner is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies, policies and procedures that have an organisation wide impact, specifically in relation to, employment relations, performance, remuneration strategy and wellbeing.
You will consult with business leaders and others across the People and Culture (P&C) team to seek feedback, provide advice and identify any new requirements. The role will also be responsible for making recommendations on decisions to be made and offering solutions to employment related issues affecting the organisation. This includes conducting research and making recommendations to the Senior Manager, ER & Wellbeing and the General Manager, P&C for presentation to the People & Culture Committee and the Executive team.
Description of role
- Developing and implementing a remuneration strategy that enables a high performance culture
- Developing and implementing a wellbeing strategy that enables a psychologically safe workplace and achieves an inclusive culture
- Project managing the Enterprise Agreement and facilitating a process that achieves best outcomes for the organisation through internal and external negotiations
- Strategic partnership with all levels of management to find solutions to complex employee matters
- Managing under-performance matters with senior management
- Undertaking negotiations of a contractual, legal or workplace relations nature
- Engaging with other P&C teams to design and deliver strategic programs and initiatives
- Developing and maintaining a Work, Health and Safety Management System that is compliant with relevant legislation
- Keeping up to date with legislative and regulatory requirements in order to ensure WH&S procedures are current and up to date, and in line with best practice
- Persuading and influencing all levels of management in the adoption of procedures, methods or strategies relating to health, safety, wellbeing, performance and remuneration
- Balancing the demands of all business units at APRA, where each have different time-frames, deliverables, and needs
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Confidence and resilience to effectively deal and negotiate with all levels of management ensuring the right organisational outcomes
- Knowledge and experience managing work, health and safety and wellbeing
- Experience managing complex workplace relations cases
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Ability to deliver difficult messages in a clear, concise and sensitive manner
- Team management and leadership experience is preferred
- Strong influencing and consulting skills
- Excellent organisational and priority management skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a high volume workload and meet deadlines
A brilliant opportunity to partner with the business through building strong relationships with all people leaders to shape Employment Relations, Performance Renumeration and Organisational Wellbeing.
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Sabrina Abawi in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2952.