- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Growing 3 Director firm based in the CBD
- Clear progression to Partnership
- Client facing role with comprehensive advisory
FutureYou is partnering with a firm based in the CBD that has been established for over 90 years. Your new firm has recently moved into trendy CBD offices to cater for the growing number of staff. The business services team you will be supervising in currently holds over $2.5mil in fees, and is looking to continue expanding on that.
Your new firm provides staff with a friendly atmosphere to work in, with the director exercising an open door policy. Staff are encouraged to be client facing, while value adding comprehensive advisory to their client base. The sky is the limit in this firm for accountants who want to progress their career, with directors encouraging ambition.
This is a newly created role to assist the team with growing fees. You will be fast tracked to Manager within 12 months, with the view to grow into partnership at your leisure. You will be responsible for working on clients in excess of $50mil annual turnover.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Assist the manager in managing, mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
- Running your own client meetings.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients.
- Tax planning, and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
- Management of WIP and preparing Workflow Budgets.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in SMSF and Business Services in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supervising staff and running your own client meetings
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.