- $90000 per annum, Benefits: Gain exposure through a redevelopment
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
Our client is listed on the ASX and are known as one of the largest retail property owners, developers and managers throughout all of Australia.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Develop & implement Strategic Marketing plans
- Design & implement national campaigns
- Implement centre specific Local Area marketing plans
- Set centre marketing budgets
- Develop & implement PR strategy
- Foster relationships with key local stakeholders
- Implement community relations program / events / sponsorships etc. in line marketing strategy
Ideally the successful candidate will have 3-5 +years of direct marketing experience within shopping centres, have good verbal and oral communication, strong attention to detail and teh ability to work under pressure.
On offer is a great opportunity to work on a strong performing shopping centre that has plans to go under redevelopment in the near future, a great culture and an attractive salary.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or if you would like to connect and find out more about the retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283.