- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
Opportunity to join a leading organisation, working on cutting edge technologies. You will be working with some of the best engineers in the defense space.
This posiiton will suit someone who loves new technologies in a highly technical environment.
- Develop and design Mechanical components
- Design and develop optimised mechanical structures and systems, electro-mechanical user interfaces and control devices
- Produce CAD designs, manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Ensure all documentation generated meet standard appropiate procedures
- Ideally 10+ years post graduation engineering experience
- Several years’ CAD experience and high proficiency in tools such as SolidWorks
- Several years’ experience and a detailed knowledge of FEA and interpretation of results
- Multiple years’ experience in drafting manufacturing drawings
This position may require you to obtain a department of Defence security clearance, which includes Australian Citizen requirements
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org fopr further information and a confidential discussion please contact 0413 650 121 for further details.