- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Opportunity to join a leading organisation, working on cutting edge technologies. You will be working with some of the best engineers in the defense space.
This posiiton will suit someone who loves new technologies in a highly technical environment.
- Develop system requirements & testing
- Manage integratina nd validation reports and procedures
- Ensure all documentation generated meet standard appropiate procedures
- Lead the development of system engineering tools
- Ideally 10+ years post graduation engineering experience
- Experience managing complex engineering tasks in a defense environment OEM or PSI
- Experience in safety critical enivorment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org fopr further information and a confidential discussion please contact 0413 650 121 for further details.