- $185000 - $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel - M&A
- Global Financial Institution
- High End Transactional Work
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior corporate lawyer to join a leading legal team of a global financial institution. The opportunity will be supporting the General Counsel and senior stakeholders with complex local and cross-jurisdictional transactions.
- Large-scale mergers and acquisition
- Advise on matters relating to acquisitions, securities and equity capital markets
- Advising on corporate governance and general corporate advisory matters
- Keeping the business up to date on compliance and regulatory reporting
- Building relationships and engaging with key stakeholders
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years PQE working for a top tier law firm or in-house organisation
- Strong corporate M&A transactional experience
- Previous corporate advisory and corporate governance experience
- Strong project and transaction management experience
- Excellent commercial and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
In return, this role offers a collegiate and flexible environment with a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.