- Sydney C B D
- $65000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
We are seeking a multi-tasked Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a busy and active Not-for-Profit organisation based in the Sydney CBD. You will be responsible for offering high level administrative support, efficiently manage the day-to-day for the CEO, and some additional support to the General Manager is also required.
Description of role
- Management of the CEO’s diary to ensure adequate time is allocated for meetings (internal and external), ‘desk days’, and strategic thinking
- Conserve CEO’s time by reading, researching, and directing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Managing the compilation and distribution of the quarterly Board papers
- Booking travel and accommodation for the CEO and other staff members
- Assist in the development and preparation of visual and written presentations for meetings and eventsMinute taking at meetings
- Manage and oversee the administrative budget
- A love of people and the ability to communicate well, both spoken and written, is essential – a sense of humour is a plus
- Noticing the small things and attention to detail will win you friends
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) – you won’t survive here without good skills in the use of these software packages
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality personal and administrative support at a senior level would make you a star
- Demonstrated high level initiative and strong organisational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to identify improvements, determine priorities, multi-task and effectively and efficiently meet strict time lines
- A strong working knowledge of small business financial requirements
- Proven ability to draft timely and accurate correspondence, minutes and compile reports
- Demonstrated capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in the management of information and execution of duties
- An understanding and commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, OH&S Policies and other relevant HR and ethical practices’ requirements
A brilliant opportunity to join a supporting and great team, in addition a great opportunity to learn new skills.
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Sabrina Abawi in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2952.