- $90000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: Mentor a small team
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
Our client is one of Australia's largest Funds Management and Property Development groups, that continuously strive to work towards the best for their people and investors.
Working closely with centre management and leasing teams, it will be your responsibility to develop and deliver strategic marketing plans and budgeting for all assets. You will drive competitive advantage, brand consistency and shopper retention with outcome of increased asset sales and traffic. You will focus on ensuring customer engagement, shopper experience and place management. Please note that strong influencing skills and strategic ability will ensure success in your role.
The successful candidate will have have the following attributes:
- Minimum of 4 + years of shopping centre marketing
- Sound knowledge of the Retail Leases Act
- Strong budgeting, financial reporting and re-forecasting skills
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related field
Personal Attributes will be:
- High energy and commitment to professionalism at all times
- A passion for retail and shopping centre marketing
- Results driven
- Team player with communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
On offer is a rare opportunity to be a part of one of Australia's highly desirable landlords, gain exposure to working across an interstate portfolio and the opportunity to mentor and grow your own team.
** Please note that we will also be open to considering candidates that are currently in a capacity within a national retailer or of the like, and Marketing Assistant's who feel they are ready to take the next step up into this position**
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283.