- Sydney C B D
- $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
- Major Global Manufacturer and Distributor
- Multi Site operation with highly visible role
- Full HSE Strategic implementation into site
A global manufacturing & distribution business with multiple locations. The client is looking for a talented, dynamic and Degree Qualified candidate to lead HSE policy implementation on site. Liaising across all departments this is a critical role. In time the client wants someone with the capability of holding a much broade business leadership role.
In line with global policy the role holder will develop, champion and implement safety and environment strategy for deployment across all technical areas. As a HSE Champion you will be the go to leader for all policies and their implementation.
Specifically you will:
- Develop and implement safe working practice ensuring a zero harm culture is achieved
- Through policy implantation you will reduce workplace industries and set defined base levels of performance.
- Resolve all HSE problems on site and ensure corrective actions are put in place, reporting to all stakeholders and following up on the agreed plan.
- Raise the profile of HSE to be central to business thinking; identifying skills and training gaps and devising required programs and business plans.
- In addition to this you will drive innovation in plant investment and new equipment
- Your experience and expertise within health, safety and environmental policies and implementation will have been gained within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Your practical experience of site based implementation of group HSE policies will be underpinned through several years experience within a Corporate FMCG environment.
- You will hold expertise across codes of practice, standards, guidelines, and hold expert knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 AND 18001 and be an Internal Lead Auditor.
$120,000- $135,000 (inclusive of super annuation)