- Sydney C B D
- $170000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: email@example.com
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Compliance Manager
- Global Organisation
- In-House – Sydney
Our client who is number 1 globally within their industry is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager. This will be reporting into the Head of Legal and working within their collegiate and focused legal team in Sydney.
You will be responsible for implementing all applicable compliance policies to all levels of the business, training the business on those policies as well as providing guidance on compliance matters.
- Assisting administer a compliance program to meet regulatory, contractual, organisational and other compliance obligations of the organisation
- Ensuring that the organisation is aware and complies with relevant policies and procedures, including in respect of; Anti-Bribery and Corruption procedures; Supplier Code of Conduct; Whistleblowing procedures and Competition related policies.
- Reviewing and assisting with the ongoing development of the internal policy framework
- Developing, improving and conducting training on compliance matters for different levels within the organisation
- Assisting in compliance related investigations
- Supporting the general counsel and legal team on ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years PQE from a well regarded law firm or in-house environment
- Proven experience as a compliance professional in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Experience in contract management, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (US) and the Anti-Bribery Act (UK) is preferable but not essential.
- The ability to manage a variety of projects with competing deadlines
- Proven ability to develop strong internal and external relationships and enjoy working in a team environment .
This role offers the opportunity to gain great exposure to the business and senior management. Working in a small and collegiate team offering a diverse workload, and a competitive remuneration.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665 email:firstname.lastname@example.org.