- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
As a result of continuing growth, FutureYou are looking for highly motivated Business Development Managers to be part of our hugely exciting business in Sydney. With a fantastic centrally located office, we have fostered a unique team orientated culture where success is celebrated and career development opportunities are unlimited.
As a Business Development Manager within FutureYou, your role will be to manage a portfolio of accounts as well as all associated activities for the company's clients under the guidance of your manager. You will manage existing relationships as well as being tasked with generating new relationships in order to grow your portfolio, supported by functional practice experts who we have hand selected based on their track record and industry knowledge.
To be considered for this role you will be ideally degree qualified with a proven track record of business development and relationship management within a corporate environment.
This will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from a range of industries
- Successfully developing and building a strong client relationship
- Proven ability to generate additional revenue for other areas within a business
- Advising clients on recruitment strategies and keeping them up to date on the labour market and compliance issues
- Managing and coordinating advertising and market information
At FutureYou we live and breathe our values and our brand; to support and nurture the very best future for you. To do this, we offer:
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Transparent incentive models
- A thought-provoking, collaborative and forward-thinking culture
- The best career path in the sector
- Progressive Health and Well-being programs
- Business leaders, not just recruitment experts
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- Flexibility and diversity
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Corin Roberts on 02 9195 2929.