- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- In-house opportunity – Legal Counsel
- TMT Specialist with 4-8 years PAE
- Digitalisation, commercialisation & IT advisory focus
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join the in-house division of a growing & forward-thinking professional services firm. Working closely with the GC, you will work collaboratively with another Legal Counsel on a range of TMT & Commercial IP issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, negotiating & advising the business on the terms of a range commercial IT agreements including software licensing, managed services agreements, reseller agreements as well as drafting commercial contracts for use by the business.
- Advising the business on various commercial & IT focused legal issues – ranging from IP commercialisation & protection to i-cloud, licensing, information security & risk mitigation;
- Liaising with colleagues locally & globally on complex global technology projects & agreements.
Ideally, you will have the following background:
- A minimum of 4-8 years’ PAE in TMT & Commercial work gained at a top-tier, mid-tier or in-house organisation;
- Prior exposure to commercial IT agreements in the technology, telecommunications, IP & procurement space.
- Strategic-thinker with the confidence to advise the business on a range of TMT contract issues.
- Resilient with a calm demeanour & a solutions-focused approach.
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.