- $180000 - $220000 per annum, Benefits: Suzielarge@future-you.com.au
- Job Type
- over 3 years ago
- Senior Legal Counsel - Finance & Commercial
- Leading Infrastructure Organisation
- Sydney CBD - In-House
Our client a leading Australian infrasturcture organisation is looking for an experienced finance and commercial lawyer to join their expereinced and established legal team in Sydney. This role will involve reporting into the General Counsel providing legal support to the treasury and finance functions within the organisation.
- Providing advice on business banking transactional arrangements.
- Advising on debt finance, equipment finance and project finance
- Drafting and preparing security arrangements
- Supporting the business in the implementation of a capital markets program
- Advising on a range of financing matters including property finance, debt finance and general corporate finance
- Supporting the Treasury team on operational and procedural issues
- Providing ad hoc advice on general commercial matters including; infrastructure agreements, commercial disputes, property and employment law.
- A minimum of 5 years PQE gained from a renowned law firm or in-house organisation.
- Proven experience gained working in a banking and finance practice
- Experience negotiating and drafting of large debt refinancing transactions in various debt capital markets including USPP, AMTN and EMTN Syndicated Facility
- Previous experience in advising on ISDA documentation and associated compliance
- Exposure to project finance deals is preferable as is general commercial experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong team player
In return the role offers a challenging and varied opportunity working in a team environment with a great company culture.