- Bella Vista
- $52000 - $55000 per annum, Benefits: super, bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Top 200 ASX listed Consumer Durables Company
- Professional telephone customer support services
- North West - Perm - $52k - $55k + super
Our client is a top 200 ASX listed company and leading supplier of household and commercial Consumer Durable products. They are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team ASAP.
This is a fast-paced and busy telephone-based role that involves multiple tasks, prioritizing competing demands and all within allocated deadlines.
- Complete records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts
- Handle customer enquiries, commuicating delivery dates & anticipated delays
- Resolve customer complaints
- Investigation and follow up regarding goods returned and procedures
- Checks inventory and notify inventory controller of orders that would deplete stock
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding issues due to stock, delivery scheduling and merchant problems
- Confers with warehouse/distribution to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
- Provide responses to Internet questions as required
- Identify and communicate opportunities to increase the efficiency of inbound activity
- Experience in busy customer service or call center environment
- Ideal experience with Building & Construction supplies &/or Consumer Durables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage a busy workload and use initiative
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- High level of data entry skills - speed and accuracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A true team player with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
Join a top 200 ASX listed company, who are leading suppliers of household and commercial Consumer Durable products across Australia.
North West location
$52,000 - $55,000 + super + bonus
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.