- Email KennethDavies@future-you.co,.au
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
- Leading mid-tier firm
- Panel firm
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a progressive firm that has a down to earth culture. The firm takes pride in maintaining a true work life balance. This Panel firm has a leading WorkCover team that provides advice to the Victorian WorkCover Authority and the Victorian State Government on personal injury matters.
Our client is a leading mid-tier firm in Melbourne with a large WorkCover team. They are now looking for a Senior Associate who would be able to hit the ground running. This role will see you working on a range of matters including:
- recovery of compensation payments made to injured workers in relation to third parties that are negligent;
- defending employers and insurers in common law damages claims, along with statutory benefit disputes;
- defending compensation claims from slips and falls, workplace accidents, assaults and torts from law enforcement.
You will be an experienced Senior Associate with a solid WorkCover background. This experience will be across defending common law claims and disputes, along with analysing serious injury claims. You will have great communication skills and be able to mentor junior members of the team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-respected team and to progress you career in a stable environment. Excellent
This is one of several WorkCover roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact:
(03) 8547 1387