- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- National firm
- City fringe location
- Excellent clients
This 10 Partner firm located in Melbourne and Sydney are looking for a new manager/senior manager to join their thriving business. The firm is located on the CBD fringe easily accessible via public transport.
Fully paperless environment the firm prides its self on keeping up with the ever evolving times of accounting. With a client base to rival the Big 4 this position will look after an impressive portfolio with the support of junior staff.
The firm is very progressive with an excellent inclusive environment. They are team orientated with quarterly functions, continuous training and annual conferences.
In your role as the manager you will be over mentoring and supervising junior staff, while managing your own portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Dealing with various ad hoc advisory work
- Tax planning, cashflow and forecasting
- Managing your own portfolio if clients
- Running your own client meetings
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 8 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience running your own client meetings
- Work effectively in a team
- Experience mentoring and reviewing junior staff
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.