- $90,000 to $110,000 base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Leading FinTech Organisation experiencing massive growth
- Data analysis, visualisation, insights & financial modelling
- Business partnering & senior stakeholder liaison
My client is a leading FinTech organisation paving the way with innovative products and services. They are experiencing exciting growth and are building their Analysis and Reporting team, hence the creation of this role.
They are seeking a high calibre Revenue Analyst with advanced visualisation and Excel skills with prior exposure to various business intelligence tools to provide meaningful insight into the organisation's performance through financial modelling, data analysis, delivery of insights and financial performance to senior stakeholders.
- Analysis of data via financial modelling to identify key trends and actionable insights to drive business strategy.
- Perform competitor analysis, product analysis, industry analysis and customer analysis.
- Business partnering with Marketing, Sales, Operations and product teams as well as the CFO and the Board.
- Develop content to be included in executive level presentations to communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Lead data definitions and create metrics/KPI's and dashboards
- Prepare management reporting with insightful driver based reporting and analysis
- Prepare quarterly and annual business forecasts and plans
- Present data using visualisation techniques using Tableau and Power BI
This role will be ideal for a newly CA qualified Big 4 first mover with a background in management consulting, deals, transaction advisory services or financial modelling within Financial Services.
This role would also suit an analyst with data anlysis, financial modelling, business partnering and BI tools experience within Banking/Financial Services.
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- Financial Services/Banking background is a MUST
- Experience with forecasting, analysis and reporting
- Prior experience with business partnering, data manipulation, visualisation techniques, insight generation and presentation of insights to senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills (pivots/v-lookups/formulas)
- Experience using SQL, VBA, Tableau and Power BI
- Strong presentation skills and experience building Power Point presentations
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $90,000 to $110,000 base + super + bonus potential.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org