- $80,000 to $100,000 base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Leading FinTech Organisation experiencing massive growth
- Data analysis, insights, financial modelling and business partnering
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and various projects
My client is a leading FinTech organisation paving the way with innovative products and services. They are experiencing exciting growth and are building their Analysis and Reporting team, hence the creation of this role.
They are seeking a high calibre Financial Analyst with strong Excel skills and prior exposure to various business intelligence tools to provide meaningful insight into the organisation's performance through financial modelling, data analysis, delivery of insights and financial performance to senior stakeholders.
- Analysis of data via financial modelling to identify key trends and actionable insights to drive business strategy. This includes competitor analysis, product analysis, market/industry analysis and customer analysis.
- Business partnering with Marketing, Sales, Operations and product teams as well as the CFO and the Board.
- Develop content to be included in executive level presentations and reports to communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Lead data definitions and create measures/metrics/KPI's and dashboards to be used as goal metrics
- Prepare management reporting with insightful driver based reporting and analysis
- Prepare quarterly and annual business forecasts and plans.
This role will be ideal for a newly CA qualified Big 4 first mover with a background in management consulting, deals, transaction advisory services or financial modelling.
This role would also suit an analyst with financial modelling, business partnering and analysis experience and a Banking/Financial Services background.
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Financial Services/Banking background
- Prior experience with business partnering, data manipulation, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, insight generation and presentation of insights to senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills (pivots/v-lookups/formulas)
- Strong presentation skills and experience building Power Point presentations and waterfalls
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $80,000 to $100,000 base + super + bonus potential.
Please contact Neha Jain on 02 9195 2902 for further details.