- $90000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Well established global education leader with offices in 36 countries. This business is looking to continue building a global platform and connected community and has strong technologies in place to see continued growth.
The Marketing Automation Manager will plan, develop and execute interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive engagement and conversion.
- Develop and execute marketing automation campaigns across email, SMS and social to improve efficiency
- Segment audiences and analyse gaps and opportunities across the sales funnel to increase effectiveness
- Develop optimized content and messaging, e-mail / campaign templates & editing (HTML), asset tagging & loading in line with the brand guidelines
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, e-mail copy, layouts and CTAs that drives conversion improvements
- Oversee and implement lead scoring/grading processes and customer nurturing (single or multi touch) campaigns within the automation tool
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates
You will have experience in both strategy and execution of campaigns to optimise and improve customer interactions at every touchpoint. Experience with CRM and setting up automation flows is critical, along with the ability to read and interpret data. As this is a newly created role you will be a confident communicator with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders and work across a global executive team to drive results.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Alyce O’Brien on 03 8547 1325