- Melbourne C B D
- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Rewarding career opportunity with a reputable builder
- Competitive remuneration with excellent benefits
- Located in North Melbourne
Our client is one of the leading and rapidly growing builders in the construction industry. They specialise in the construction of residential and commercial buildings.
They are a reputable and well established organisation, offering an excellent working environment that rewards its employers with fantastic career development and opportunities.
As the Contract Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Cost procurement and budget formation
- Letting the packages
- Day to day subcontractor management
- Liaising with external clients and consultants across a variety of different projects
- Prepare projects monthly report and cash flow management
- Reporting directly into the Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years experience in a contract administration role. Tertiary qualifications are highly desirable.
Fantastic opportunity for a Contract Administrator to further develop their skills and career development in the commercial and residential sector.