- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel – Front-End Construction
- Construction and Infrastructure Projects
- In-house – Sydney
Our client is seeking a senior legal counsel to join their experienced legal team providing critical legal and commercial advice to the business on leading projects.
The role will be supporting the legal team and the business on a variety of projects ranging from complex infrastructure projects through to smaller operations and maintenance construction projects.
- Reviewing and negotiating proposed contracts
- Providing front-end advice on large construction projects
- Providing advice and negotiating PPP’s
- Participating in negotiations and discussions with key stakeholders
- Supervising junior lawyers and managing external law firms
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years PQE experience from a leading firm or in-house organization
- Previous experience gained across construction and infrastructure matters
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines
This will be working in a supportive and flexible environment, offering a competitive remuneration package.
For a confidential discussion please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665