- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
- Work as part of a team for a national private developer
- Experience in industrial or commercial development is required
- Assist in identifying & evaluating development opportunities
Collaborating exclusively with FutureYou, my client is a well-known and reputable developer with a strong portfolio nationally across multiple asset classes. An exciting opportunity exists within their Commercial and Industrial division for a Development Manager at their head office in Melbourne.
The primary objective of this role is to assist with the delivery of commercial and industrial projects across the division and more specifically responsible for identifying and negotiating AFL’s with tenants.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor Degreed in a related property field
- 3 - 5 years of development management experience within commercial and or industrial a requirement
- Proficient in development feasibilities
- Marketing, Leasing and Sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in the operation of Microsoft Office (incl. Microsoft Project)
- Possesses strong reporting and analytical skills
- Project Management and / or Construction experience is preferred
- Worked in Melbourne’s Industrial and Commercial property markets is a requirement
- Ability to liaise with external contacts in a highly professional and efficient manner
- Highly motivated, positive, creative and determined to achieve
- Fosters teamwork by working collaboratively and adapts communication style to suit others
- Exhibits resourcefulness and searches for practical ways to improve the end result
- Continually strives to learn and develop
On offer is an amazing opportunity to take a step into a national developer, to be mentored and managed by an extremely professional and experienced senior management. An attractive salary package will be put in place for the successful candidate.