- New South Wales
- $80000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
- Market leader
- High profile portfolio
- CBD location
Our client is a market leader with globally renowned and recognized brand strength. A multi national who have a huge focus locally on implementing the very best in class processes and practices in order to maintain dominance of their market. A high performing culture and collaborative environment is the direction our client wants to move the business in.
As the Supply Planner you will play a critical role in both maintaining business revenue but also reducing Inventory costs to the business. Reporting to the Supply Planning manager, you will have autonomy to manage the category and support in commercial decisions for supply.
- Manage the Inventory levels and maintain service levels to maximize business performance.
- Liaise with Internal stake holders providing commercial inputs on stocking decision making.
- Manage 3PL and manufacturing plant relationships, executing business wide strategies.
- Report back to the business on category performance levels and projections for cash flow.
- Utilize all internal systems and reporting to optimize the supply performance to the business.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally in Supply Chain & Logistics.
- 5 years Supply Planning experience in an FMCG environment.
- Clear and concise communication with stakeholders of all levels.
- Advanced Excel and experience in JDE ERP planning systems.
- Experience in working in a high profile category within a business.
- Comfortable communicating with senior internal stakeholders, ability to provide a clear commercial picture vs Budget.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Supply Planner that is seeking progression through a high performing global business. This role offers the visibility and local business impact for a Supply Planner to have exposure to senior level management. For more information please contact David Glass for a confidential discussion - Dir 02 9195 2385 / Mob 0421 451 709