- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Legal Counsel – Experienced Construction Lawyer
- In-House – Leading Global Organisation
- Competitive Package
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced back-end construction lawyer to join their collegiate and experienced legal team in Sydney. The opportunity has arisen due to growth and will be working on high profile projects.
This role will involve supporting the legal team and the business in construction dispute resolution and providing advice in relation to the negotiation and administration of project documentation.
- Managing material disputes and claims
- Managing risk for projects in delivery
- Advising the business on contractual and commercial risks relating to tender projects
- Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and external panel agencies
- Ideally, a minimum of 5 years PQE gained from a renowned law firm or in-house organization
- Experience in construction projects across urban regeneration, retail and government
- Exposure to general litigation, finance or property will be viewed favorably
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
If you are looking for a challenging role and the next step in your career this could be the opportunity for you. In return, they offer a flexible work environment and a competitive remuneration package.
For a confidential discussion please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.