- Sydney C B D
- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Award winning global law firm
- Accounts Receivable / Revenue Coordinator
- Initial 9-month contract
Our client is an award winning law firm with a global presence. They are seeking a Revenue Coordinator to join their finance team.
The purpose of the Revenue Coordinator role is to coordinate and facilitate billings and collections.
- Responsible for the monthly billing process
- Maintain billing data and accuracy
- Contact clients seeking payment of invoices
- Meet revenue targets and responsible for management of receivables ledgers
- Assist the team and clients with any queries they may have regarding revenue policies and procedures
- Deliver high-quality service to internal and external stakeholders and actively foster positive and effective relationships
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Experience billing and accounts receivable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional written communication skills, demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to collect outstanding payment, resolve billing issues and maintain billing data
- Initial 9 month fixed-term contract – starting immediately
- $60,000 - $70,000 package
- Stunning CBD location
- Excellent opportunity to work with a globally recognised organisation
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950.