- $55000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Prestigious Australian owned professional service
- Level 1 and 2 support internal IT support
As part of a team of IT support analysts you will have a breadth of IT technical knowledge and skills to liaise with internal customers over the phone and face to face. Your focus will be to trouble shoot and problem solve level 1 and level 2 IT related issues and escalate to level 3 when required. You will work with SLA's and will need to be flexible with your working hours on a rotational roster as some weekend work could be required.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- 2-4 years' experience in level 1 and level 2 IT support providing outstanding customer service delivery to internal customers.
- Level 1 phone support via telephone and remote
- Identify and escalate unresolved issues to 3 2 face to face internal customer supportrd level support
- Windows 7, Outlook 2010 and VMWare
- Document Management - Worksite and Printing support (security swipe)
- Remote Access support, Audio Visual support, Tablet and iPhone support
- Professional services experience highly regarded