- Sydney C B D
- $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Leading global Property and Infrastructure Group
- Assistant Commercial Manager/ Contracts Administrator
- Initial 9-month contract – ASAP – CBD
Our client is a leading international property and infrastructure group with a global presence. They are seeking an Assistant Commercial Manager/Contracts Administrator to join their commercial team within a very exciting division.
- Contract Administration - Providing commercial support to ensure the divisions interests are protected (and documented) in its dealings with customers and sub-contractors
- Transaction Support - Supporting the finalisation of certain transactions – related to the preparation and execution of contracts and the establishment of contract and compliance management plans (which may involve some amount of ‘change management’)
- Delivery Management - Ensuring support from external legal firms and some specialist consultancies is initiated and delivered in a timely manner and meets Living Utilities’ needs
- Project Management - Providing primary commercial support to certain projects under guidance from the Senior Commercial Manager
This opportunity is ideal for an Assistant Commercial Manager/ Contracts Administrator. To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Experience in Contract Administration/Management and/or Project Management.
- A tertiary qualification in Business or Law
- Experience in infrastructure-focused organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional written communication skills, demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen
- The ability to manage multiple projects, effectively mitigate risks with a solutions-focused approach
- An innovative and agile mindset with the ability to effectively manage workload
- Initial 9 month fixed-term contract – starting immediately
- $115,000 package
- Beautiful CBD location
- Excellent opportunity to work with a globally recognised organisation
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950.