- Email email@example.com
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- High value and complex projects
- Work with market leading Partners
- Fantastic salary and benefits on offer
Arguably one of the most influential and prominent corporate/commercial law firms across the Asia Pacific with an enviable client base!
They are recognised for community and pro bono work as well as their diversity. They are also at the forefront of women in leadership positions within the industry.
This Real Estate Partner has guided clients through many of Melbourne’s largest and most complex projects, and have advised on a wide range of real estate transactions.
What you will bring to the role:
We are looking for outstanding lawyers to join this Real Estate group in Melbourne with the following qualities:
- 5+ years post admission experience
- experience with major development and infrastructure projects
- a strong knowledge of acquisitions, sales and financing of major property assets
- superior analytical and drafting skills
- commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients
- the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
This firm strives to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment and they have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm’s culture is welcoming and supportive.
They also offer flexible working practices, along with exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits and as a first-tier firm, they offer competitive remuneration and professional variety, coupled with a flexible approach.
This is one of several priority Legal roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.