- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Global Firm
- commercial focus – mix of acquisitions & disposals, development & leasing
- direct access to Partner
An opportunity has arisen for an energetic & motivated senior commercial property lawyer/Associate to join an esteemed property practice – doing a mix of commercial, complex leasing & development work!
Our client is a leading international firm with a growing demand in the commercial property space working across a variety of sectors, including industrial, retail, hospitality and residential. Due to sustained growth, a new role has been created for an experienced property lawyer with 4-6 years’ PAE to join a friendly, close knit & collegiate team in Sydney.
In this role you will advise a varied client base including large corporates & institutional clients including Australian and offshore property funds. You will be involved in high value real estate acquisitions in various jurisdictions, at both asset and fund level.
You will work with an approachable partner and have regular client contact.
This role would suit a career driven mid-level to senior lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise in the near future.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 4-6 years’ PAE in commercial property – with some exposure to leasing & development;
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills.
- You will be relatively autonomous & run your own files.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients and providing solution focused advice.
Consultant: Camilla Overall