- $75000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Boutique firm located in the Inner Northern suburbs
- Client facing role with comprehensive advisory work
- 5 minute walk to train station
FutureYou is partnering with a boutique firm located in Preston. This firm believes in providing their long standing client base with an outstanding level of service and more consulting work then most normal accounting firms.
This firm prides themselves on providing comprehensive advisory services to clients, helping them maintain long standing clients.
They will support their accountants through their CA/CPA studies, as well as providing industry leading training, mentoring and career development.
In this role, you will initially be working in a compliance based role, while attending meetings with Managers. As you become more familiar with the processes and the clients, you will be developed into more of an advisory role:
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with a senior
- Providing clients with comprehensive advisory.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualification, or ideally completed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
For a confidential chat, call Michael Phillips on 0434423202
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.