- Sydney CBD
- $30-$35/hour + super
- Job Type
- 8 days ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Liaising with Key Stakeholders across the Business
- Excellent Culture & Work/Life Balance
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation who have consistently experienced organic growth.
They are seeking an immediately available enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic Finance division.
Your responsibilities include:
- Performing Bank reconciliations and General Ledger reconciliations
- Investigate discrepancies and chase outstanding payments
- Perform month-end close activities including posting of journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
- Analyse accruals and check for reasonableness
- Performing tax returns and BAS returns
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Use Excel to manipulate data using pivot tables, v-lookups and comples formulas
- Stakeholder management and liaison
To be successful, you must have:
- 2+ years of experience performing reconciliations, preparing journals and assisting with month-end close activities. On the job training provided.
- Must have strong Excel skills and experience using pivot tables, v-lookups and complex formulas
- Part CA/CPA qualified or an intent to start the CA/CPA in the near future
- Financial Services background preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
The hourly rate on offer is $30-$35/hour + super.
Please email your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org