- Sydney C B D
- $60,000 to $65,000 base + super
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Liaising with Key Stakeholders across the Business
- Excellent Culture & Work/Life Balance
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation within the retail banking space who have consistently experienced organic growth.
They are seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic Finance division.
Your responsibilities include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Monthly management reporting
- Quarterly tax returns
- Perform month-end close activities including posting of journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
- Stakeholder management and liaison
To be successful, you must have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience performing reconciliations, preparing journals and assisting with month-end close activities. On the job training provided.
- Part CA/CPA qualified or an intent to start the CA/CPA in the near future
- Financial Services background preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
The salary on offer is $60,000 to $65,000 base + super.
Please email your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org