- Sydney C B D
- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Mid-tier, award-winning firm
- Real work/life balance - leave no later than 6pm
- Work with a highly reputable Director who is well-respected and known in the industry
This multi-discipline firm will provide you the opportunity to progress your career in a stable team alongside knowledgeable and respected partners.
The audit team consistently operates in excess capacity ensuring that staff never feel over-worked. Clients range from large corporates, NFPs, government, councils and young businesses from a variety of industries
You will work in a newly renovated office space and benefit from flexible working hours, superb training and a supportive team.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, completing and reporting on audit engagements. Your role will primarily be external audit however you will also work on tenders, Internal Audit & Due Diligence.
As a Manager you will manage teams of up to 4 staff and provide coaching and advice.
- CA or CPA qualified
- 5 years minimum audit experience
- At least 3 years Australian experience
- Driven personality
- Superior communication skills
For more information please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.