- $65000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Convenient Kew location with modern offices
- Full exposure to clients and advisory work from day one
- Flexible working environment (Part-time available)
FutureYou Executive is currently partnering with a 2 partner Accounting Practice in Kew that has been established in the local community for over 60 years. The firm has built a very strong reputation in the local market for their social culture, relaxed and flexible working environment and approachable partners.
This is really forward thinking accounting practice that will be fully utilising cloud-based accounting systems.
The business has a real focus on HNWIs and an SME client base, and continue to add high-quality national clients through a successful referral network. Clients come from a range of industries with turnover up to $100 million. Based in modern offices, you will work in a team centric environment with direct support from the Partners.
Reporting directly to the Business Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and will be the given the opportunity to progress at your own pace.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Assist the Manager with ad hoc advisory projects
- Assist with developing client relationships
- Supervise a graduate accountant
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- 2 + years' experience in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA Part-Qualified or qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Ability to work autonomously
- Relaxed and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a well established suburban accounting firm that supports their staff, offers clear career progression and above market salaries to their staff.
For more information on this role, please contact Michael Phillips on 03 8547 1348