- Melbourne C B D
- $100000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Reputable mid-tier firm
- Award winning leadership team
- Work life balance
This firm has a supportive and friendly work environment. It is a mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation in its core practice areas. The Melbourne office is currently seeking an employment lawyer at Senior Associate level to join their team.
The requirement is for an associate or senior associate looking to join a leading Workplace Relations and Employment group where you will gain exposure to a range of, often complex, matters working across the full range of labour law issues.
The team works with employees and employers, so whilst your experience may be working with employers, an interest in representing individuals is also important.
To ensure success you will have;
- 3 +years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- An interest in being involved in pro bono matters;
- A good mix of experience with advisory and litigious matters to match the breadth of their practice;
- Strong and dynamic leadership style and experience;
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking skills;
- A strong academic record.
This firm offers competitive remuneration as well as a genuine work life balance. You will be working with a highly regarded partner which will give you the opportunity to develop you already illustrious career.
This is one of several Employment/Workplace Relations roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact: Anna Caelli on 03 8547 1386