- $65000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Leading Australian law firm
- Beautiful CBD location
- Competitive salary & supportive work culture
Our client is a leading Australian law firm, listed in the BRW Top 20 law firms in Australia and is currently enjoying sustained growth and success.
Due to rapid expansion, this firm is seeking a talented and experienced intermediate Legal Secretary to join their Legal team.
Each day will be different in this role and it is an opportunity to apply your strong secretarial skills and knowledge in an excellent team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role within a law firm
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrates cooperation & is a team-player
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- A positive outlook and a high level of commitment
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm, my client will offer competitive remuneration, in addition to fantastic employee benefits. This firm also believes in the ongoing training and development of all staff and offers extensive internal and external training opportunities.
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950.