- Sydney C B D
- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company that develops and markets a range of prescription and OTC products. They are very highly regarded in the industry and consistently at the forefront of innovation.
Due to sustained growth, they are now looking to hire a commercial analytics lead to support various business functions. Reporting into the Head of Finance and Business Analytics, you will play a pivotal role in driving sales efficiency within the business.
- Conduct analysis on market share and penetration of market for key products and customers and provide insights to the business
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team to develop useful insights to help business with better decision making
- Conduct ongoing analysis and interpretation of industry trends/competitions to assist in planning across sales and marketing teams
- Conduct at least one meeting monthly with the BU Leadership team to present findings and insights
- Evaluate new launch effectiveness using market and sales data and provide insights enabling refinement of launch plan
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop reports to track effectiveness of new launches
- Evaluate effectiveness of key marketing programs using market information and provide insights enabling refinement of marketing plans
- Work with BU leadership to identify key marketing programs and method of tracking performance
- Participate with brand managers in supporting strategic brand plans using a data driven analytic approach
- Development of standard monthly KPI processes and reporting system by BU
- Work with BU/Sales leadership to optimise Segmentation and Targeting and develop framework for territory business planning
- Work closely with the BU/Sales leadership to support and monitor the equitable assignment of sales force targets and ensures they are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources, in conjunction with other cross functional team members
- Calculate Sales Incentives Payment (SIPS) for the assigned BUs in a timely manner with supporting documentation and approval requirements.
- Experience in an analytical position; compiling and manipulating data, assessing trends, forecasting, and framing decisions (Essential)
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Economics, or Marketing (Essential)
- Strong analytical abilities to manage constant information flow; Ability to track, process, analyse, and communicate complex analysis (Desirable)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
There is a strong remuneration package on offer for this role and excellent career progression.