Tell me the story – Data Workshop 01
In May 2017 FutureYou held its first Data Workshop, an event specifically targeted toward the shortage of soft skills among data science professionals. It was about fostering better communications skills to deliver better results.
Through a series of left brain/right brain exercises, collaborative problem solving and sharing, participants reported the value of the evening far exceeded a networking experience.
Speakers and topics on the night:
1. Sidney Minassian, Contexti (MC) – The why factor
2. Emily Wilson, FutueYou – Becoming a trusted adviser
3. Steve Smyth, Consultant – Framing the narrative
4. Blair Hudson, Pepper Group – Challenging the accepted
5. Kshira Saagar, Datalicious – Disruptive innovation
The event was a well attended, popular success. All credit to the workshop’s design and its speakers as much as to Sidney’s wonderful MC duties and the highly engaged attendees.
Interest in the August Data Workshop is strong. Don’t miss out.
To receive more information and to stay ahead of the curve, follow us on LinkedIn.